Screen capture from Happy Day
- 3397 (Source: http://www.eafa.org.uk/catalogue/3397)
Date produced: 1934
American Cinematographer Amateur Movie Makers Contest, 1935 - Home Movie
American Cinematographer Amateur Movie Makers Contest, 1935 - Equipment Prize, Victor Animatograph
The Daily Mail Challenge Trophy for the Best Amateur Movie of the Year, 1935
Seventh Annual Little Movie Party, 1936
First Award and Honorary President's Cup in the First International Film Competition, Tokyo, 1938
IAC Film Collection, East Anglian Film Archive
"In the Home Movie field, Lawrenson submitted a fine document of a day with his little 2-year-old daughter. The main portion is given over to a day at the seashore. But he gives reasons for everything he does even to going home. He shows a storm coming up and after the family has arrived safely at home, the little looks out of the window while the raindrops patter on the windowpane." American Cinematographer, Jan. 1936, 24.
This film is a part of the Institute of Amateur Cinematographers collection held by the East Anglian Film Archive.
- Scarborough, North Yorkshire, England (Filming)
Institute of Amateur Cinematographers Collection, East Anglian Film Archive
- Screened by the Los Angeles Amateur Cine Club in 1936: Los Angeles, CA
- Seventh Annual Little Movie Party, April 1936: New York, NY
- First International Film Competition, by the Sakura Kogata Eiga Kyokai (Cherry Amateur Movie Society), 1938: Tokyo, Japan