Screen capture from Multiple Sidosis
- M82773 (Source: UCLA Film & Television Archive)
Date produced: 1970
Sidney N. Laverents
PSA Ten Best 1970, PSA Golden Microphone Award 1970
National Film Registry (U.S.), 2000
UCLA Film & Television Archive list of titled amateur films
"Multiple Sidosis by Sidney N. Laverentz a PSA member of National City, California. Sid's title is a mind-boggler surpassed only by the unbelievable single frame multi-image exposures, all in synchronization, that is reminiscent of his winner of a few years ago, "One Man Band." This 10-minute 16mm film won for him a Ten Best medal and the Golden Microphone Award, the new title for the past Sound Award" PSA Journal, Nov. 1970, 38.
This film is a part of the Sid Laverents Collection held by the UCLA Film & Television Archive.
The Smithsonian Magazine writes of Laverents and Multiple Sidosis which was shown on Turner Classic Movies in 2017.
- National City, California (Filming)
Sid Laverents Collection, UCLA Film & Television Archive
- Thursday August 7, 2008 at UCLA for Laverents 100th Birthday: Los Angeles, CA
- Sunday, February 28, 2010 as part of "Celebrating Amateur Film" at UC Berkeley : Berkeley, CA
- Friday October 1, 2010, at Northwestern University's Block Cinema: Chicago, IL
- February 23, 2017, at the Wexner Center for the Arts for “Saving ‘Orphan’ Films", a screening of films preserved by the NFPF: Columbus, OH