Still image from Incredible Iceland via Chicago Film Archives.
Date produced: 1965
Country of Production:
Chicago Film Archives list of titled amateur films
"Achieve new perspectives of Incredible Iceland as you travel with Robert Davis by plane, boat, jeep, and afoot. Exploring the many faces of this enchanting island." Lögberg-Heimskringla, Feb. 16, 1967, 8.
The Icelandic newspaper Lögberg-Heimskringla (Feb. 16, 1967, 8) reprinted a report on a screening of the film held in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
Materials related to this film are discussed in "Robert & Theresa Davis Collection Update" via Chicago Film Archives.
This film is a part of the Robert and Theresa Davis Collection held by Chicago Film Archives.
- Reykjavik, Iceland (Filming)
- Thingvellir National Park, Iceland (Filming)
Robert and Theresa Davis Collection, Chicago Film Archives
- Screened at the George Welsh Auditorium in 1966: Grand Rapids, MI
- Screened at Indiana University's University Auditorium on Aug. 8, 1966: Bloomington, IN
- Screened at the Playhouse Theatre on Feb. 21, 1967: Winnipeg, MB
- Screened at the David Paulson Auditorium on Nov. 6, 1971: Hinsdale, IL
- Screened at Cerritos College's Student Center on Oct. 12, 1978: Norwalk, CA