Still image from Exposure and Exposure Meters.
- 94976 (Source: National Archives)
Date produced: 1940
Kenneth F. Space
National Archives list of titled amateur films
"On methods and devices used to make correctly exposed pictures. Explains use of photo-electric cell exposure meters." National Archives.
Produced by the Harmon Foundation, as part of the You Can Make Good Movies six lesson series.
This film is a part of the Harmon Foundation Collection held by National Archives.
Harmon Foundation Collection, National Archives
- Screened by the Metropolitan Life Camera Club in 1940: New York City, N.Y.
- Screened by the Rockford Movie Makers in 1940: Rockford, IL
- Screened by the Albany Camera Club Cine Group in 1941: Albany, N.Y.
- Screened by the Tri-City Cinema Club in 1941: Rock Island, IL
- Screened by the Movie Makers Club of Oklahoma City in 1942: Oklahoma City, OK
- Screened by the Trenton Movie Makers in 1945: Trenton, N.J.
- Screened by the 8mm. Club of Rochester in 1950: Rochester, N.Y.
- Screened by the Auckland 8 Movie Club in 1950: Auckland, New Zealand