Date produced: 1949
Country of Production:
UCLA Film and Television Archive list of titled amateur films
"A new illustrated lecture filmed on an amusing trip by bicycle through the isolated, unspoiled southwestern corner of Colorado." Pacific Union Recorder, Dec. 12, 1949, 4.
This film is a part of the Stan Midgley Collection held by the UCLA Film and Television Archive.
Screening references: Pacific Union Recorder, Dec. 12, 1949, 4; North Pacific Union Gleaner, Nov. 6, 1950, 2; Iowa City Press-Citizen, Oct. 4, 1951, 15; St. Louis Post-Dispatch, Nov. 22, 1953, 106; Lansing State Journal, March 15, 1955, 24; Detroit Free Press, Sept. 26, 1954; Pacific Union Recorder, Jan. 16, 1956, 10.
- San Juan Mountains, Colorado (Filming)
Stan Midgley Collection, UCLA Film and Television Archive
- Screened at the Newbury Park Academy on Dec. 17, 1949: Angwin, CA
- Screened by the Portland Social Activities Association on Nov. 11, 1950: College Place, WA
- Screened by the Iowa Mountaineers Club on Nov. 25, 1951: Iowa City, IA
- Screened at Beaumont High School in Nov. of 1953: St. Louis, MO
- Screened at the Michigan State college auditorium in March of 1955: Lansing, MI
- Screened in the Coronet Theater's World Travel series on March 19, 1955: Detroit, MI
- Screened at the Lodi High School Auditorium on Feb. 7, 1956: Lodi, CA